The employer is obligated to protect the employees in relation to safety, health and welfare through the follow procedures:
· To provide and maintain a safe plant and working system;
· To put in place procedures so as to ensure safety and health in the usage, handling, storage and transportation of the plant and supplies;
· To provide information, instruction, training and supervision for new and old employees;
· To provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and free from health hazard; and
· To provide the necessary amenities for the welfare of those who are working.