1. For the elderly: Take good care of dental hygiene and don’t wear ill-fitting dentures.
2. Get vaccinated if you are travelling across continents.
3. Avoid frequenting crowded places or other potential hazards (e.g. haze, cigarette smoke) if you’re in the high risk group.
4. Ensure clean and good ventilation at home. Service the air-conditioners in your house or in your car frequently.
5. Get your pets vaccinated from bacteria that can trigger pneumonia.
6. If you’re infected, use good hand-washing techniques, and cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
@ Safety Information...ThinkSafe,WorkSafe